Krungsri Health Insurance's adaptable ads
In a fun series of spots, insurance deals are switched on-the-fly by the commercials' hapless protagonists.
Unlock full credits and more with a Source + shots membership.
- Agency Leo Burnett/Bangkok
- Production Company Who Shoots
- Post Production Edittide Post
- Chief Creative Officer Sompat Trisadikun
- Executive Creative Director Ariyawat Juntaratip
- Creative Director Pathida Akkarajindanon
- Art Director Sompat Trisadikun
- Executive Producer Cattleya Sirisinakorn
Insurance can be pretty tricksy, and if you're not in a policy that suits you it can be tough to change.
Thankfully, Thai company Krungsri Health Insurance not only lets its punters update their details on-the-fly, it also lets the stars of its commercials (Big Responsibility Man, Hard-working Freelance, Unhealthy Office Lady, and Terminally Ill Lady) change the action as the spot unfolds.
With a neat conceit that both perfectly illustrates the service's offerings whilst provoking genuine guffaws, this smartly cast and well-produced series from The Leo Burnett Group Thailand and Who Shoots Co. is direct and delightful in equal measures.